I received my M.Sc. degree in Communication and Computer Networks from Sharif University of Technology in October 2011, under supervision of Prof. Mohammad Khansari. I was a Research Assistant at Digital Media Lab (DML), Department of Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran from 2010 to 2012. My current research interests include Dimension reduction, Machine learning, and topological data analysis in information networks. Currently I am interested on machine learning, and network science. More specifically I am working on dimension reduction techniques on smooth manifolds which have topological constraints. I am also working on data networks and we are interested to understand the flow of information in complex networks.
- Mahdizadeh Aghdam, S., et al. “UDDP: a user datagram dispatcher protocol for wireless multimedia sensor networks.” Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2012 IEEE. IEEE, 2012. [PDF]
- Mahdizadeh Aghdam, Shahin, et al. “WCCP: A congestion control protocol for wireless multimedia communication in sensor networks.” Ad Hoc Networks 13 (2014): 516-534. [PDF]
- Aghdam, Shahin Mahdizadeh, Vahid Heidari, and Mohammad Khansari. “EECA: Energy Efficient Congestion Avoidance in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network.” Telecommunications (IST), 2012 Sixth International Symposium on. IEEE, 2012. [PDF]
- Aghdam, Shahin Mahdizadeh, and Mohammad Khansari. “On the better performance of ADMR versus ODMRP.” Telecommunications (IST), 2012 Sixth International Symposium on. IEEE, 2012. [PDF]
- Amiri, Camellia Askarian, and Shahin Mahdizadeh Aghdam. “WQLB: WiMAX QoS Aware Load Balancing Protocol.” Computer and Information Technology (CIT), 2012 IEEE 12th International Conference on. IEEE, 2012. [PDF]